Welcome

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

# 1 Self Introduction (revised)

Hi, my name is Janice Chen, a senior in the Department of Applied Foreign Languages of the NTUST. As a going-to-be graduate student, I feel anxious and depressed recently, just like everyone in this age would be. I keep reflecting upon myself what I have learned in these two years. Time flies, and the first thought coming up in my mind is, I have learned nothing special, but how to live independently and happily in a foreign country is a big issue in life lesson. The experience, with good and bad, happy and sad ones, makes me become a mature person. I believe this will be a relaxing and easy semester for graduate student, however, overwhelming for me. I doubt if I can clear away the uncertainty and find my own way out. This is a tough time for every graduate student, a struggle horning in every moment. I wish I have more time to prepare for myself, and bravely face the challenges afront me.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you the very best luck in your next journey, Janice.

    ReplyDelete